Thank you for helping us promote our Summer 2020 Institutes! The resources below are designed to be shared online and in print.
Share this video on your website, social media, emails, and/or presentations to showcase what to expect at this year's institutes.
What: Learning Forward’s 2020 Summer Institutes
When: July 16-19, 2020
Where: Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Link to Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/hashtag/LearnFwdInst20
Link to Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/549797715631689/
- Learning Forward’s Summer Institutes is a series of two-day deep dives into critical professional learning topics. Grab your team and head to this summer’s main learning event for education leaders! https://institutes.learningforward.org/ #LearnFwdInst20
- Calling all school & district leaders, instructional coaches, & #teacher teams! @LearningForward is bringing educators together to examine strategies & best practices for leading learning in their schools or districts. Learn more: https://institutes.learningforward.org/
- Learn from some of the top experts in the education field including @MichaelFullan1 @jpkillion @HirshLF @fbrownLF & @Rifflvr2_Skater at #LearnFwdInst20 this summer July 16-19: https://institutes.learningforward.org/
- At #LearnFwdInst20, @jpkillion will help #educoaches examine foundational skills that leverage coaching for the greatest impact on teacher and student learning. Learn more: https://institutes.learningforward.org/
- Are you a school principal? Meet other school leaders at #learnfwdinst20 to explore the principal’s role as leader of learning for both adults and students. Learn more: https://institutes.learningforward.org/
- Author, educator, researcher, & international presenter @Rifflvr2_Skater is going to help educators enhance their ability to communicate with greater congruence & authenticity both professionally & personally at #LearnFwdInst20. Register now! https://institutes.learningforward.org/
- .@LearningForward is bringing @CourtlandtButts to help educators investigate the role that racism plays in deinstitutionalizing achievement disparities at #LearnFwdInst20. Learn more: https://institutes.learningforward.org/
- July 18-19 is your chance to learn alongside @LearningForward‘s former Executive Director @HirshLF and Chief Officer Tracy Crow as they help #learnfwdinst20 attendees increase the effectiveness of teacher-led learning teams https://institutes.learningforward.org/
- If you understand the importance of assessing impact as an educator, then meet expert @jpkillion at #learnfwdinst20 to learn how to apply an eight-step process for conducting formative and summative evaluations: https://institutes.learningforward.org/
- Interested in content-based coaching? Discover new mathematics-specific and English Language Arts/Literacy-specific coaching strategies at #LearnFwdInst20 July 18-19: https://institutes.learningforward.org/
Promotional text - Use in your newsletters, emails, etc.
Each summer, Learning Forward hosts a series of two-day deep dives into professional learning topics that increase leadership capacity, improve teaching practice, and produce positive outcomes for all students. These Summer Institutes are opportunities for leaders at all levels (teachers, instructional coaches, school- and district-based administrators) to explore proven strategies and best practices for leading learning in their schools, systems, or organizations.
The 2020 Learning Forward Summer Institutes will be held in Minneapolis at the Hyatt Regency from July 16-19, 2020. There will be opportunities to learn research-based knowledge and skills for addressing current educational issues in instructional coaching, leadership development, equitable instructional practices, and strategies for determining the effectiveness of your professional learning efforts.
Bring your teams to get alignment across schools and systems!
Keynote speaker on July 16: Michael Fullan
2020 Summer Institute Sessions (July 16-17, 2020)
Foundations of Effective Coaching - Joellen Killion
Principals as Leaders of Learning - Frederick Brown, Kay Psencik, and Kerensa Wing – 2020 National Principal of the Year
Developing Your Communicative Intelligence: Effective Facilitation and Presentation Skills - Kendall Zoller
Beyond Diversity: Deinstitutionalizing Racism and Eliminating Racial Achievement Disparities - Courtlandt Butts
2020 Summer Institute Sessions (July 18-19, 2020)
Becoming a Learning Team - Stephanie Hirsh and Tracy Crow
Assessing Impact - Joellen Killion
Content-Based Coaching: Mathematics
Content-Based Coaching: English/Language Arts
More information about this valuable summer learning opportunity is available at https://institutes.learningforward.org/.
Use these on your website and in your emails. Link to https://institutes.learningforward.org
(Click to see full-size versions.)
Materials for session presenters
These materials are designed specifically for session presenters.
Social Media headers
Add the following to your social media profile headers.